Saturday, January 23, 2010

Got to sleep in today, thank you hubby :)
I went to Target today and got a level and stud finder (even tho i already have my stud GAG! LOL!)
J put up 2 shelves in the kitchen so i can put my decor coffee cups and wine glasses on it. I am also gna decorate it with my fruit motif. I am excited to do something, slow as it may be w/o the 1st time money. J is getting super excited drawing out his plans for the playroom and all. i guess getting all our ducks in a row is a good thing, so when we finally are able to, we will be prepared!
I talked to a couple at church on wed after awana, he/they just bought a Culligan store. he told me he can get me a refurbished water softener cheaper than a new one by almost $1000, which we really need here for both drinking and washing. the water tastes worse than the rust coloured well water in MT & turkish water, and for me that means something...i drank all of the above! LOL! it is also uber hard, so i should take stock in lotion or just be thankful i have a discount with my Avon stuff!
It is late now, so i am going to bed, have SS and church in the am. just wanted to update on here...trying to keep up. :)
Nite for now all....

No comments:

Post a Comment